To spread the knowledge of Alternative medical science among the interested person for the benefit of mankind throughout the country and abroad the council have setup affiliated medical Institution.
The affiliated college has to abide by the rules and regulations of the council for the interest of Alternative system of treatment. Affiliated centers will continue the regular & private classes after taking admission of the students as per the schedule syllabus of the council and the students are eligible to sit for the examination in every year conducted by the council.
Please note the following information for obtaining affiliation.
- An application on plain paper or letter head of the concerning Institution for affiliation should be submitted to us containing the name and address of the Institution.
- A governing body of your institution should be formed.
- The Xerox copy of the said governing body should be submitted to us with the address and original signature of the members.
- You have to submit the name and address of the teaching or non-teaching status of your Institute.
- You have to submit the actual address and site plan of your Institution where the class to be held.
- We are conducting the medical and paramedical both units. So your application should be one of them. If you will conduct both units your affiliation fees will be charges extra
- You have to mention all the monetary transaction at your own risk with your all statements.
- Each regular student has to pay the following fees to the council.
Please note that our affiliation is granted to empower to conduct the teaching classes but not to take examination of the students and issue any certificate to any student on our behalf by any means.
Your institution should be registered with in six months from the date of application
All disputes are subjected to Jagatsinghpur jurisdiction only.
The application fees will be deposited along with the affiliation application by sending bank draft or money order in favour of ‘Director, Alternative Medicine, Orissa’. Or by cash at our registered office at college Square, Nirmala Bhawan, Ground Floor, Jagatsingh pur, pin – 754103, Orissa, India.
On completion of all above formalities the council will inspect center and you shall be gives a affiliation with in a week from the date of inspiration.
Avoiding of such rules by you lead to can collection of your application automatically
Important Note -Fees ones paid is neither refundable or nor transferable.
- Student Registration fees (One time)
- Annual examination form fill up fees (Annually)
- Registration certificate issue fees (once).
- Practioner renewal fees (Yearly, quarterly or whole life)
Requisite affiliation fees in India Rs:- 40,000/- (Forty Thousand) only abroad US$ 1050. If you will conduct both units your affiliation fees 20,000/- (Twenty Thousand) will be charged Extra Abroad US$550 will be extra.
Click Here for Application Form to Open a New Study Centre